Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Seven Sins


The first draft of my next tattoo is finally in my hands. Thanks to my sister of course- i could not draw that good.

It seems that some corrections must be made. Envy (top right) looks eerily like Mr. Burns (Homer Simpson's boss), Wrath (top left) looks like a gay Cherokee, Gluttony (bottom left) is not... well, he's not eating anything to display his gluttonic nature. Pride, the Fallen Angel at the right is a bit small.

Seperate spacing for titles must be made, along with decorative fillings. I'm thinking of tiny roots entangling mr. Sloth (bottom right), or flames engulfing the Fallen One.

And there's more.

Anyway, this is a draft, so i have already compiled a list of ideas and corrections for my sis. We'll talk things over and have the second draft soon enough.

Excited :)

No comments: